Social Network Analysis at Carolina (SNAC) is a new program launched by the Odum Institute for Research in Social Science at the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill. The goals of SNAC are to:
- Bring together faculty across disciplines interested in the broad applicability of social network analysis
- Foster collaborative research initiatives
- Support and promote current social network projects at UNC and amongst the broader network analysis community
- Promote best practices and innovations in the field of network analysis
- Assist students and faculty in understanding the methods and application of network analysis
SNAC faculty affiliates represent a wide-range of disciplines across the UNC campus including Political Science, Mathematics, Public Health, Statistics and Operations Research, Geography, Sociology, Public Policy, and Business. These faculty affiliates are working together to discover interdisciplinary funding opportunities in the field of network science. If you are interested in becoming an affiliate of the SNAC program or have questions, please contact the SNAC co-directors Thomas M. Carsey (email@example.com) or Peter J. Mucha (firstname.lastname@example.org).